Monday, August 29, 2011

Her name is Gabrielle Ciavolino

The story starts some time in early September. A resource teacher had asked me to help teach her freshman math. I would go to her classroom during my resource block and help who ever needed my help. I took note pretty fast of the kids I would be helping. There was one girl that caught my eye more then any of the other kids. I could see it in her eyes she hated math. This girl, who I didn't even know the name of, would ask me for help everyday. I soon learned that her name is Gabrielle, or as most people call her Gabby. She was in the same math course I had the year before, my freshman year. Gabby soon became the only one in the class I had to help. We had reached a point in the course that she did not need help with, so we would just sit and talk all class. I learned that she was a lacrosse player. We started to talk more and more as the year went by. Gabby became one of my best friends. I soon started skipping lunch to go see her in class. As the year went on my feelings for her had grown from being a girl I helped with math to my best friend then to the girl I loved. We never dated that year....God only knows why we didn't. Then came summer we never hung out or even talked. But the first day of my junior year we saw each other and gave each other huge hugs. We didn't see each other very much that year. when she would see me she would just attack in a hug. It was not until the next year that we had a class together again. We loved it, getting to see each other everyday. We started sitting together at lunch and hanging out some outside of school. We had become best friends once again. The only thing was that she had a boyfriend. There were other girl I was talking to but she was always there, in the back of my mind. Our teacher even could tell we should be together. Ms lee would mess with us and tell us " stop flirting and get back to work". It was the end of my senior year and I had fallen back in love with this girl I had taught math to her freshman year. She had broken it off with her boyfriend and just had been hanging out with her best friends. It wasn't until a couple months after, that I realized I was in love again. I grew some balls and asked her to be my girlfriend. Gabby answered me with "maybe after lacrosse season". Well I knew I didn't want to lose her again. We talked about it for nights and that "maybe" turned into a big kiss everyday after school followed with a yes. Now looking back on our relationship starting from that day in early September, its been the one that's meant the most out of all the ones in between that day and now. I have one of the best girlfriends anyone could ask for and her name is Gabrielle Ciavolino.

3 comments:

  1. That is a sweet story. Might she come to LMC? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she will be come to lmc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If she could only see the light, that LMC is the best place to be LAX :)

    ReplyDelete