Monday, November 21, 2011

The last of Class

This class has been my favorite writing class of all time. The topics we wrote about were fun and interesting. I learned to blog and use different kinds of programs. I have already put what I learn about Prezis to work. The class met my needs not like in a required course for college but also in my learning style. I'm a hands on learner  this class wasn't "hands on" but it also was not a simple write this paper class. I took what I learned in this class and used it in other things classes. Like I said this course is fun and interesting because its not a "write this paper" class. I feel that the course environment was in some ways good and others bad. It was good that we could focus however we need to. On the other side you can get desecrated that way as well. I'm glad I learned you use Prezi, and different kinds of website. I'm also glad I learned to blogged. I do feel that there are some areas of blogging I can improve at.  

No comments:

Post a Comment