Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Back from the Future

Ten years from now I will be 29 years old. If my live goes perfectly to plan I will be happily living on Hilton Head Island. Ill be working at my old church FPC as the newest Youth Director. I will be marry to my high school sweetheart, with at least one child. Being the Youth Director will be my career, my job will to be a good father and husband. I will be taking the youth group on an international mission trip at least once a year, with many smaller mission trip throughout the year. The youth group would be going to Rock the Universe every year along with attending Montreats high-school youth conference. My youth program will be the best and most happening place around for youth to come and hang out. The new youth building will always be open for them to come and relax. While all this is more or less what I want my life to turn out as, the truth is, it does not matter if I have all of that or not. The perfect life for me is that I'm married to the girl I love and have a great family that I can provide for. Even more important is that the I'm somewhere on this earth spreading the good news of God the father to youth, to the ones that need to know or may already know. The perfect life for me is not anything that is materialistic but its the idea of reaching out Gods love to youth. Therefore in ten year if my life goes perfectly God only knows where ill be, reaching the hearts of youth and teaching them of a love greater then all others and that is Gods love for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment