Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Caregiver The Fool and The Creator


The Caregiver is someone who is the ideal parent. They are loving and caring to others. They are the center of a community that is in place to make people feel like they belong. I feel I got this result because I am that friend people can come to and always feel like there is right for them. People come to me when they need help and need someone to just sit and talk to. The fool is someone who going against the norm of life. They are someone who stands up for what they believe in and they points out the fails in the authority. I see myself as a "fool" because I don't like going with the norm. I have always be the one to stand up for what is right even if I'm the only one standing. Pointing out the fails in authority to the authority is something that should be done, otherwise it will never be fixed. The Creator is the one who is always improving their surroundings. They are always seeking  a deeper understanding of self and wisdom. The creator in myself comes out when I'm doing mission work. I am always making the task at hand better and improving the surroundings of the task. I have been one to seek for a deeper understanding of what I believe since I was little. Even to this day I still seek for a deeper meaning in the things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment