Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Good vs. Bad

The thing I noticed about good blogs is that they have meaning behind them. What I mean when I say that is they are not just a blog about some random thing. The blogs I found most interesting were the free blogs. You could tell most people put lots of thought into what they wanted to write. I don't think there is a such thing as a bad blog. To have a bad blog it would have to be filled with grammar mistakes and spelling errors. Those things are whats makes writing or in this case blogging bad. I feel that a good blog is something that you are amazed at or makes you think. A blog that is just one line long could be the best blog you have ever seen. If that blog made you think about what it said all day long.... I would call it a good blog. To me what makes writing or blogging bad is error. If its error free who are we to say if its good or bad. I'll leave you with that thought on Good vs. Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment