Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The name of the game is Mortal Kombat

Mortal Kombat has to be one of my favorite games of all time. The story line behind the battle is really interesting to me. Its also a fun game to play with you older brothers and beat them. I picked it as my favorite not because it has the best story line or the best graphics. I do say its my favorite because I use to play it with my brothers. This game would always bring us together in the same room. We would play for hours laughing and "talk crap" to each other. This Game so one of many time we would hang out but by far it was always the funnest. Like I said it doesn't have the best graphic or story line but it will always be the memory of me and my brothers spending time together. Therefore it will always be my favorite video game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment