Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Last Blog for Now!


Blogging! Where to start...I have found blogging very interesting. It has made me discover things about myself I never knew. I feel the free blogs were the most fun ones to do they really got people to open up. The things I learned from blogging so far are fantastic. The first thing I learned was how to use blogger. The other thing I learn are things like how to compose a blog and what makes a "good" blog. Prezi was something else I learned to do. Which was a great and fun experience. I believe blogging has help my writing become more creative.  Blogging has been way different then writing paper, we can use pictures and its less stressful. Unlike papers they are not "20" pages long and boring. They are fun and interesting. We got to choice some topic we want to write about. My favorite part so far is that the blogs are not just busy work, they are fun topics to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment